Coronavirus Health update:
We've implemented some extra precautions regarding the Coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions we take to protect your health.
What we are doing:
* We have implemented designated times on the schedule for high risk patients
* Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counter tops and bathrooms every hour
* Disinfecting doorknobs and sinks with disinfecting wipes
* Staff scrubs are changed and laundered in office
* Removed all magazines, toys and unnecessary items from reception room
* Practice social distancing: this includes no handshaking and hugging
* Temperature check performed at check-in. All sick patients are rescheduled.
* Treating one patient at a time, one patient in waiting room and/or waiting in car. Extra time allowed for infection control.
Your trustworthy and friendly dental office.
Dr Charles Newens and his staff would like to welcome you to our dental office in Carmichael, CA. We our proud of our dental work and we take our time with each patient. We don't overbook and you will be seen in a timely manner. It is rare that you will sit in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes.
Our dentistry is state of the art evidenced based. We don't up sell procedures to make up for poor insurance payments. Our fees aren't the cheapest nor are they the most expensive. However, we use high quality dental materials and products to create long lasting dental restorations.
Our patients are our most important
asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships
with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated. We
are the primary dentist that serves residents in zipcodes 95608,95821,
More than just a dentist- the right dentist, Charles Newens, D.D.S.
1. Over 23 years of EXPERIENCED, honest dentistry in Carmichael, CA
2. Subject Matter Expert/Examiner for Dental Board of California,
at Carrington Dental Hygiene College, Dental technology
3. Peer voted 2011-2019 Top Dentist in Sacramento Magazine and UsaTopDentist.com
4. Read our 500+ reviews from current/past patients at National Dental Reviews(link below)
Peer Voted 2011-2019
Top Dentist in Sacramento Magazine
VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS
We accept most insurance plans such as: Delta Dental, Blue Cross/Shield, Met-Life, Aetna, Humana, Guardian, Cigna, United Concordia