Dr. Charles Newens is a 1995 graduate of the University of Pacific Dental School and holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California at Berkeley. He is a member of both the American and California Dental Associations. Dr. Newens has served in the U.S. Army for eight years. He is constantly attending post graduate courses to master his clinical skills and techniques. In addition, he serves as a expert examiner for the Dental Board of California, a clinical instructor at the Carrington College of California Dental Hygiene school and is a dental products evaluator for the newest dental technology.
His philosophy and approach to dentistry seek to provide each patient and his or her family with information so that an optimal dental health decision can be made jointly.
Dr. Newens provides quality dentistry in the best interests of his patients, and prides himself on his ability to listen to his patients' needs and fulfull them in a gentle and caring manner.
Dr. Newens is happily married with two daughters, Joanne and Alison. His hobbies include basketball, being a dad and reading.
If at anytime you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I am committed, as are my staff to making sure that you are satisfied with the care and service you receive.
More than just a dentist - the right dentist, Charles Newens, DDS.
1. Over 18 years of passionate dentistry
2. Up to date , evidenced based dentistry
3. Expert Examiner for Dental Board of California, Clinical Instructor at Carrington Dental Hygiene College, Dental technology products evaluator
4. Caring,professional,compassionate staff
5. Safety is of utmost importance. Our office follows strict OSHA, CDC guidelines.
6. Read our reviews from current/past patients - they speak for themselves.
Carmichael, CA dentist; Sacramento, dentist; Top sacramento implant dentist; carmichael sleep apnea dentist; carmichael dental whitening